Summer Strength and Conditioning
Start Date: June 8, 2020
Forney ISD Athletic Staff, which includes Athletic Administration, Licensed Athletic Trainers and High School Campus Coordinators will initiate and oversee a comprehensive plan for Summer Strength and Conditioning based on the guidelines outlined by the University of Interscholastic League along with the expectations of Forney ISD. This plan will incorporate specific steps for initial participant screening, daily intake, daily participation, dismissal, ongoing status checks, sanitizing and special conditions. The health and safety of student-athletes and school staff is the top priority of this plan.
- Follow all UIL guidelines and FISD regulations.
- Implement routine and enhanced cleaning and sanitation measures.
- Employ strategies to minimize close interactions and reduce risk for all participants.
- Communicate and enact plans with cohesive standards through all facilities and workouts.
- Ensure all coaches and staff have been properly trained to execute this plan daily on campus.
- Communicate plans effectively to all students, parents and stakeholders.
Watch for Orientation Video and Plan Details later this week. Go Falcons!