City Bank Stadium General Guidelines
Ticket Gates and Admissions
- Gates will open 1.5 hours prior to kickoff for varsity contests.
- There is no in/out privilege; re-entry requires the purchase of a new ticket.
- All individuals with passes must utilize the pass-gate on the home side.
- Bags and backpacks (other than clear, see-through, ziplock style) are not allowed to enter the stadium.
- Outside food and drink is prohibited. No coolers are allowed.
- Press Box access is by pass list only.
- Coaches from home or visiting team may access the 3rd floor without a press box pass.
- Press box passes/pass list available at the pass gate on the home side.
General Facility/Stadium Rules
- Artificial noisemakers are prohibited.
- Items such as balls, frisbees, or similar toys designed to be thrown are not allowed in the stadium. These will be confiscated by staff if used in the concourse or bleachers.
- Throwing items in/off the stands will be grounds for immediate removal from the stadium.
- Confetti, glitter, baby powder, balloons, or other items requiring detailed clean up may not be brought into the stadium.
- No sound systems or speakers may be brought into the stadium by the public.
- No soliciting, sales, or advertisements, or broadcasts are allowed in the stadium unless permission has been granted through Forney ISD procedures. Limited sales space is available on concourse for school organizations. Senior class, football, band, cheer and drill team organizations will be prioritized. Contact Lisa Cowgill for more information.
- Pets are prohibited in the stadium concourse and bleachers, except for service animals.
- All personnel that are not in uniform must have a sideline pass, available from the campus or district athletic office, or at the pass-gate with pre-approval.
- Tobacco, sunflower seeds, colored drinks, confetti, glitter, and other contaminants are prohibited.
- No glass of any kind is allowed on the field.
- Halftime props must not mark or scar the field. This includes painted items as well as sharp wheels or other equipment that may damage the artificial surface. The sideline should be kept clear of any equipment that might injure an athlete.
- No motorized vehicles of any kind are allowed on the field or track without permission of the Athletic Director.
- Only personnel who have been issued a sideline pass are allowed on the field. Spectators are not allowed on the field at any time before, during, or after the game.
- For photography or film guidelines, please see FISD Athletics Media Guidelines.
- No artificial noise makers are allowed in the stands.
- No bare chests or body paint by district regulation. No paint or paint products may be brought into the stadium.
- No loitering is permitted. Spectators must remain in the stands and keep off the rails. Walkways should remain clear at all times.
- Spectators may not enter the field area or cross to the other side of the stadium.
- All signs must be approved by campus administration and may not refer to the opposing team. Signs should be positive in nature. Tape may not be used in the stadium.
- All signs should be removed by participating school.
City Bank Stadium Tailgating Regulations
- Private tailgating is welcomed in the parking lot at City Bank Stadium in Forney on varsity football game days under the following guidelines:
- Tailgating for commercial or promotional purposes is not allowed.
- There will be no school-sponsored tailgate parties or organized promotional gatherings or giveaways involving food or drink in the parking lot after 4 pm on game days unless approved by the Athletic Department.
- Tailgating is permitted in designated areas only. Please see/request map.
- Tailgate parties may not set up prior to 4 pm on varsity game days.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages or other unlawful activities are strictly prohibited and will be grounds for removal from premises and possible police action.
- No commercial signage, advertising, or giveaways are allowed.
- Printed materials may not be distributed on FISD property.
- Political advertisements are not allowed on FISD property.
- All banners, promotional signs, trailers with promotional activities or sales, or any other promotional events that are not associated with the school activities related to the game are prohibited.